Saturday, September 12, 2009

Explore/Interestingness


On flickr!

They have this thing called "Explore" or "Interestingness" where Flickr chooses 500 of the most interesting pictures from each day (keep in mind - about 5,000 pictures are uploaded every minute)

And I've had 7 pictures in there. I ended up deleting one, so now only 6 are in there. One of them (the first that made it in) got up to number 7 out of 500. :)

My latest (uploaded around midnight last night) that made it to explore (to the left) is in the 300's, but could still be moved up, down or out.

That is all!

(:

-Gabrielle

1 comment:

Jasper Illusian said...

You really are an *incredible* photographer. I'm very, very impressed. Congratulations!! I really love that picture, btw. Very interesting and different, and a bit...sad, I think. In a quiet kind of way, if you know what I mean. And maybe nostalgic.