Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Realization

This isn't going to be a great realization
It's actually a small one
A small and stupid one, actually.
Ready for it?
Are you sure you can handle it?
I really don't know if you can...
well, we shall see I suppose.

I just realized that I spelled catastrophic wrong in the url.


Such an exciting post. You feel like you could have had a heart attack, don't you? I'm absolutely positive I didn't waste your time in the least. Except for the whole heart attack thing. That was a waste, I'm sure.

Well, maybe it wasn't too much, because sometimes we have to sacrifice small things for great... such as my stupidity.


Now, go back to your mindless youtube videos, but make sure you check back real soon. Maybe I'll have something worth your while.

Much love,
Gabrielle

No comments: